SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

weird, i wonder why.

guess now i cant wait much longer to get my order in... 

Well, the initial description said something about "no more than 3,000" which seems to indicate they were waiting to gauge how much interest there was in these (ie. # of preorders) before going forward with the pressing, so as to not be stuck with 2,000 extra copies.  Seems like a smart move.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sure more copies of 2 Lefts will pop up after shipping out and making sure everything was delivered appropriately, 90% sure that's what happened with MMHMM & LISBLIR

Also, must say I'm a little concerned with spacing on the albums....

Anatomy has the entire album on 3 sides, and D will just have the bonus tracks....

5 Score again has the entire album on 3 sides, and D will just have Deathbed

Took a look at the album lengths... I guess it should be fine, it looks like Anatomy will have approx 50mins split on sides A, B, and C and 5 Score will only have 40mins split between the three sides

When are these supposed to ship out so I can check and see if any more copies becomes available?

They just tweeted out yesterday that they should be all sent out by the end of this week... I'd venture to guess that  it would be mid-late June when extra copies get announced. That's enough for people to get them and check them out and leave a little cushion of time in there.

They just tweeted out yesterday that they should be all sent out by the end of this week... I'd venture to guess that it would be mid-late June when extra copies get announced. That's enough for people to get them and check them out and leave a little cushion of time in there.

Good lookin out. Thanks.

I miss out on a lot not having (a) Twitter.

preorder for 5 score is up, link in original post

Five Score and Seven Years Ago preorder is live.

Says it won't be more than 4,000 units and ships mid/late September.

http://smlxl-vinyl.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/relient-k-five-score-and-seven-years-ago-2lp-vinyl-pre-selling-mid-2015

You're a little late ;)