SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

Maybe, but they also said they'd never do Self Titled and now they are considering it. I mean why not repress the 7" - it'll be like printing money.

damn didnt mean to get hopes up for no reason. this definitly isnt it then. something is kind of cool about that release never being repressed though. makes it special imo

• 2 weeks later...

Also, there is no reason to stretch the Vinyl Countdown to 2 7"s. The 2 FIF songs are like 30 seconds long.

At this point I just want a new album, preferably with Dave on drums and without any Owl City influence. Reliving past glories is cool and all but I believe the Matts are still capable of making good music, despite the sonic abortion that was Collapsible Lung.

Also, there is no reason to stretch the Vinyl Countdown to 2 7"s. The 2 FIF songs are like 30 seconds long.

At this point I just want a new album, preferably with Dave on drums and without any Owl City influence. Reliving past glories is cool and all but I believe the Matts are still capable of making good music, despite the sonic abortion that was Collapsible Lung.

Ya...I was wondering that myself. 30 seconds on one side? Seems like wanting more $$. I'd never pull out those records to hear a half a minute song