SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

24 minutes ago, zacooper said:

I know the email said only part of the order has been received so far. What's total pressing on this one? Just picked it up, gotta keep the variant collection complete.

https://www.discogs.com/release/8901409-Relient-K-Let-It-Snow-Baby-Let-It-Reindeer

It's a restock for a variant that's already been pressed. Did you get one of these the first time around when it was available?

Edited by mmhmm

37 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

https://www.discogs.com/release/8901409-Relient-K-Let-It-Snow-Baby-Let-It-Reindeer

It's a restock for a variant that's already been pressed. Did you get one of these the first time around when it was available?

Ah, ya, I'm an idiot haha. Didn't realize it was just a restock. Can't keep track of my RK collection anymore.

17 hours ago, copelandkid said:

anyone know who pressed the P.O.D. 2xLP SMLXL just put up? wish the store would put a bit more info about the distro they carry on product pages in general...

https://media.rhino.com/press-release/pod-satellite-20th-anniversary-edition-available-september-3-new-tour-dates-announced

Is this the same one?

45 minutes ago, billya said:

Seems to be. Really hoping it's a decent press. I've never heard anything about the OG press, so not sure if they simply used the same stampers or not. I really really really really really want this one. Was one of those seminal albums for me

47 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Seems to be. Really hoping it's a decent press. I've never heard anything about the OG press, so not sure if they simply used the same stampers or not. I really really really really really want this one. Was one of those seminal albums for me

Rhino has done a pretty good job with some of the more recent reissues I've grabbed (The Replacements). The press release mentions a remaster, so hopefully it has been mastered well for vinyl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just happened to get a "back in stock" notification for Mmhmm and happened to see this at least an hour or so before the email went out.

I've been loafty on any of these Relient K releases for years so I grabbed both knowing they wouldn't last long.  Hope "Five Score" and "Two Lefts" represses are on the horizon! 

25 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

I just happened to get a "back in stock" notification for Mmhmm and happened to see this at least an hour or so before the email went out.

I've been loafty on any of these Relient K releases for years so I grabbed both knowing they wouldn't last long.  Hope "Five Score" and "Two Lefts" represses are on the horizon! 

They are