SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

10 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Why is it dumb? They sell it out quicker, which is ultimately the goal here.

it will sell out regardless, so thats not very good logic. This should be going into the hands of fans that want it at a fair price, not people looking to exploit the secondary market.

make it a pressing of 4000 and then make it limit 5, sure. but /400 with a limit 5 makes ZERO sense other than to support inflating an immediate secondary market. 

6 hours ago, tokimedo said:

it will sell out regardless, so thats not very good logic. This should be going into the hands of fans that want it at a fair price, not people looking to exploit the secondary market.

make it a pressing of 4000 and then make it limit 5, sure. but /400 with a limit 5 makes ZERO sense other than to support inflating an immediate secondary market. 

I don't think the secondary market is their concern. It's not dumb because the ultimate goal is to sell their product, not to make sure anything is "fair".

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, nardes said:

forever waiting for some Apathetic EP and Deck the Halls, Bruise Your Hand pressings

I mean, isn't the entirety of Deck the Halls already on Let Is Snow? Seems a little redundant to press the same thing with less songs at this point.

Agree on Apathetic. We don't have The Truth or Which To Bury Acoustic on any vinyl release yet do we? We got the Thief on the Live, but not the studio version.