SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

On 4/14/2022 at 12:25 PM, mmhmm said:

No plans to repress the self-titled.

d'oh.... that, along with  Anatomy and Two Lefts (which i now have!) are my two boys favorites, especially the self titled.  I hope y'all figure out a repress of it at some point as ebay and discogs prices would suggest there is still demand for it!

On 4/14/2022 at 2:11 PM, zacooper said:

I mean, isn't the entirety of Deck the Halls already on Let Is Snow? Seems a little redundant to press the same thing with less songs at this point.

Agree on Apathetic. We don't have The Truth or Which To Bury Acoustic on any vinyl release yet do we? We got the Thief on the Live, but not the studio version.

The DTHBYH and LISBLIR tracks are very different, with the DTHBYR tracks have much more that pop-punk sound the boys had early on. So while they're on the later release, I think it'd be cool to just have that original album as a stand alone. I'm sure it'd sell out pretty quickly.

And I don't think we do have that... unless it was released on the 7" singles they released a few years back. I only have a few of those and I don't remember what all was pressed.

22 minutes ago, nardes said:

The DTHBYH and LISBLIR tracks are very different, with the DTHBYR tracks have much more that pop-punk sound the boys had early on. So while they're on the later release, I think it'd be cool to just have that original album as a stand alone. I'm sure it'd sell out pretty quickly.

And I don't think we do have that... unless it was released on the 7" singles they released a few years back. I only have a few of those and I don't remember what all was pressed.

I have all the 7” and double checked on Discogs. One of the 7” is an Apathetic 7” but just has two of the acoustic Mmhmm songs, none of the EP originals

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Fml I'm going to sit this one out. I bought Air for Free and Collapsible Lung a few days back and just received them. Not going to pay for shipping again :(

Understandable. There are a couple more represses coming and there’s quite a few of the Let It Snow available so you could probably wait and bundle if you want.

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

Highly doubt it. A lot of those records were available for years and took quite awhile to sell out, so I don't think there's much demand for more of them. But who knows.

What about collecting all the tracks and putting them out on 12"s as a whole set. I'd be super into that!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/19/2022 at 2:49 PM, nardes said:

Obviously this release makes me really really happy!

Once this comes in I think I might have to take a family picture. I have an almost complete RK discography (excluding the represses of the exact same colors as prior). Just missing the All Work No Playlist ans I decided I didn’t need those and one of the live albums that I for some reason never bought. Wish I could track down tests now.