SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

44 minutes ago, donlombardo said:

When Air For Free was released, we who pre-ordered got the faulty and the correct versions. Did the correct versions that replaced the faulty ones also have the gatefold? Because I can only find it for my faulty but not my correct one, wondering if I misplaced my gatefold or just never got one.

I pre-orderd Air For Free as well and received the replacement discs and a print out explanation as well I think, and they did not send a jacket but I did ask for a new jacket so I could have both sleeved. I think there was a nominal fee for the jacket. I can't remember though. 

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

Fair warning: a decent number of the albums are getting close to selling out and will be retired/not repressed. Get em if you want em. 

Also, one of my favorite albums is getting a repress with a new color, cover, and bonus item sometime in the future here...keep an eye out for it. 

can you disclose which ones? 

7 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Fair warning: a decent number of the albums are getting close to selling out and will be retired/not repressed. Get em if you want em. 

Also, one of my favorite albums is getting a repress with a new color, cover, and bonus item sometime in the future here...keep an eye out for it. 

Really hoping it’s Five Score... would love to have a copy with the original cover!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, mmhmm said:

Bizarre to me that they wouldn't keep Air for Free in print. Surely they own the rights to it free and clear, I can't imagine why there would be any issues preventing them from just doing a few hundred at a time. Was it not a big seller?

Also, still waiting for that "not limited" black vinyl of FIF's Our Newest Album Ever to come back in stock.

• 1 month later...