SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

This is the cover in my iTunes I have no idea where it came from but I like it http://modern-vinyl.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/relientk-5-score-7yearsago.jpg

That's a promo pic they used before the album cover was released, and then it was included in the album as a little flyer to join their fan club that never came to existence... Probably because they knew nothing would top the "Air-Conditioner Fan Club"

• 1 month later...

Not sure what's up, but I just ordered a Two Lefts (it's still listed under "sold out" but you can add it to your cart) Not sure if this is another repress like Mmhmm, haven't seen anything mentioned on social medias.

http://www.superfanvinyl.com/collections/sold-out/products/relient-k-two-lefts-dont-make-a-right-but-three-do-2lp-vinyl-pre-selling-early-2015

Not sure what's up, but I just ordered a Two Lefts (it's still listed under "sold out" but you can add it to your cart) Not sure if this is another repress like Mmhmm, haven't seen anything mentioned on social medias.

http://www.superfanvinyl.com/collections/sold-out/products/relient-k-two-lefts-dont-make-a-right-but-three-do-2lp-vinyl-pre-selling-early-2015

thanks dude! just snagged one.

probably just a couple leftovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Still not sure on how I feel with the complete redesign of the album artwork... I do like what they have but it's a complete 180 from what it was. The original album cover and the artwork was so much fun and screams 2007 pop/rock music... while this looks like it would be a b-sides album to MMHMM

I agree, or it reminds me of the Bird and the Bee Sides. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I missed out on "Five Score". Says it's sold out. If anyone bought a copy and changes their mind on it, I'd be interested.

You might be able to snag a copy if you keep checking. When Superfan Vinyl sent out the tweet that they were down to like 46 copies then it's "sold out" - my brother and I went to the site and tried to order our own copies but they were sold out. But I went back like 2 days later and I was able to order.

And what is with the pressing numbers? Superfan vinyl says "no more than 4000 produced" for Five Score and it ends up being 1100 pressed. Why don't they just do 1500 copies across the board for all records?

I mean, they say "no more than 4000" so you think you have all the time in the world to order, then nope - sold out.