WTB / WTTF Citizen - Young States red / black / 300 and more!

Out Of Time

Making some definite progress on my Citizen collection.
Sell or trade me anything that isn't crossed out in the picture below.

I'm really looking for a 2nd press red / pink marble (looks like bubblegum pink with marble). That is the only variant that hasn't become readily available (minus the preorder / release show alt covers.)

bwbgCxG.png

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gonna join in on this topic, not because i want to sell you citizen records, but i want to track your progress.

you gonna get silo and the flexi too?

good luck though, i have a full collection including tests...was not easy haha. 

I know of your fantastic collection haha. I already own Silo. I was the first one to buy a copy at the first date of the tour. The flexi, I will be trying my best to buy, but if not, I won't be heartbroken.

I secured silo and a flexi at the LA show, and finally just locked down a silo test + flexi test.

I might have an extra teal copy of young states but everything is in storage at the moment. If you still need it when I get access to it again I'll hit you up.

Awesome, thanks! That's awesome. I can imagine that those tests were incredibly difficult to find. Did you just contact Jeff from RFC for them? The one thing that I'm really not worried about is the test presses for any of their records. I've just never cared about owning a test press.