PO: Taken - Carry Us Until There is Nothing Left (Discography)

Taken has recently reunited and to celebrate they are releasing the majority of their discography as a remastered, 2xLP set next month on Other People Records. PO's are live now: 

http://www.otherpeoplerecords.com/store/category/taken/

Pressing Info:
Transparent/Opaque Yellow – 100
Transparent/Opaque Purple – 400

Their bassist went on to join Circa Surive. These guys are extremely underrated. If you're a fan of Hopesfall, Poison the Well and other bands in that style, check these guys out and pick this up. 

They've mentioned working on a new EP

i did this interview w/ Ray in February and i think it was the first place he talked about it http://recordaday.com/interview-w-ray-harkins/

The desire to create in any capacity will never die in me, it’s just about finding the timing to let it into your life. I am in the process of playing with some friends to start another musical project and then Taken is gearing up to release a new EP and a discography on a yet undisclosed record label by the end of 2014. So it will be a busy year!

• 2 months later...

Got mine in the mail today! This was well worth the wait. The gatefold jacket looks and feels awesome, mine was packed well and came in perfect condition. The transparent/opaque yellow variant is subtle, and looks pretty cool when held up to light. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm hoping it sounds as great as it looks.

• 3 weeks later...