PO: The City on Film - La Vella

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet so figured i'd make a thread. This week we announced that we'd be releasing a full length for Bob Nanna's solo project The City on Film in December called La Vella. You can check out a track via BrooklynVegan here: http://tpshlf.co/1u8ztlP and can pre order the album here: http://tpshlf.co/1E36C3J

city-on-film-la-vella.jpg

Track List:
  1. You Wild Thing (An Illuminous Life)
  2. Noise Machines
  3. Take the Ghosts
  4. I Blindly
  5. Remember To Breathe
  6. Stray
  7. Kill It!
  8. ZZZ
  9. Easy Living Rooms
  10. NY Movie
  11. Andorra La Vella

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heads up: Bob is selling a tour press of this on his current tour with Gates and Young Statues. It's limited to 50 and hand-numbered.

Glad you posted this because I forgot to after I picked this up. This is a great tour so people should definitely 1) go and 2) pick this and a bunch of other awesome stuff up.

Has anyone received this yet? Emailed them about it and got no response. Says it was supposed to go out in December, but still haven't gotten mine.

I emailed them about it as well and got a response. With their move going on and whatnot they should be shipping sometime before the end of this month.