Caspian - Live At Old South Church (Repress)

Really? I think it's a good 'taste' of what they do live. Maybe you think that cause it's a short album?

I'm sure the 10yr pressing will meet your expectations and then some. : )

Oh without a doubt the new live album is going to be mind-blowing. I can't wait to blast that sucker in my house. Just wish it had The Heart That Fed on the setlist. I always have to find something to nitpick haha. I think that song has become my favorite overall Caspian song. It's so perfect & has everything I think of when I think of Caspian.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Where did you hear this? And do you know when? Tertia is in my top 5 favorite albums, and I need this to happen.

Brah, I picked up a /100 Maroon with Gold Haze 3rd press when I was trying to collect every single pressing of theirs and just can't keep up anymore.  Yours basically for my outlay cost + shipping, no flipping. PM me if interested - if someone else don't beat you to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Brah, I picked up a /100 Maroon with Gold Haze 3rd press when I was trying to collect every single pressing of theirs and just can't keep up anymore.  Yours basically for my outlay cost + shipping, no flipping. PM me if interested - if someone else don't beat you to it.

I would jump on this. The maroon/gold is a pain to find, and Don is the man. No regret with that. Do it. Plus the 3rd pressing sounds golden (and maroon). ; )

• 5 months later...

"Live at Old South Church features brand new artwork designed by longtime collaborator N.Shumaker of Northern Lights Industries. It has also been remastered for vinyl using all new plates for this pressing, so it's essentially a new, different version actually. But for the sake of continuity, we'll consider it a 2nd pressing. We'll start taking pre-orders for these ones around the end of July :)"

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Where did you hear this? And do you know when? Tertia is in my top 5 favorite albums, and I need this to happen.

"On this pressing of Tertia, we have gatefold jackets again, as well as a couple groovy vinyl colors, and some black vinyl. Look for pre-orders to launch around the end of the month for these :) "

Cool me too! I even have a cool thing to trade.  ;)

Oops, I dont mean I will buy him one.

Checking something called Waking Seasons but this must be someone else. I like it though.

Waking Season is fantastic.

Check out the first page for the tracks on the Live At Old South Church EP.

Plus it has the live version of Sycamore which is about 2 minutes longer. Look up a video of it. It's so awesome.

Waking Season is fantastic.

Check out the first page for the tracks on the Live At Old South Church EP.

Plus it has the live version of Sycamore which is about 2 minutes longer. Look up a video of it. It's so awesome.

Wow because when it started up I'm thinking "This must be a mistake, I don't think Matt would be into this." I think I may become a fan though.

Dammit you guys. Im gonna do some listening on the youtubes...

Oh this is an EP. Might check out the others but they are probably out of my reach already.

PM if you want some download codes.  I'm not entirely sure which ones came with them, but they're all unused.  I also probably won't be ambitious to dig them out until tomorrow.