Caspian - Live At Old South Church (Repress)

Ok, found that in the store now and it's sold out (the "add to cart" button is there but it's actually sold out). Only the NO JACKET option for $6.99 is available.

I've got an undamaged 1st press Pink/White if you're interested, never played $12. PM me if interested before someone else does.

I started out completist Caspian, but it became like a hamster in a wheel for me, had to jump off.

Matt has the legs for it, though (-:

I might take you up on that, dude. I love the original artwork. So pissed I decided to pass on that at the Rhode Island gig. Stupid stupid stupid.

So, what can we kind of expect with the new plate pressing? What kind of sonic qualities does this process produce?

Can we expect it to actually sound radically different than the original?

I've got an undamaged 1st press Pink/White if you're interested, never played $12. PM me if interested before someone else does.

I started out completist Caspian, but it became like a hamster in a wheel for me, had to jump off.

Matt has the legs for it, though (-:

I sold Matt all my copies so he could complete his. at the time I never thought this would get repressed.

whew. right?

Love you, guys!

I might take you up on that, dude. I love the original artwork. So pissed I decided to pass on that at the Rhode Island gig. Stupid stupid stupid.

So, what can we kind of expect with the new plate pressing? What kind of sonic qualities does this process produce?

Can we expect it to actually sound radically different than the original?

I think you might just want to read up on the record industry in general instead of hounding multi threads with stuff that is really easily to Google. 

• 1 month later...

One more for you, Matt :)  Live at OSC Repress Test Press #/50

http://www.mylenesheath.com/products/live-at-old-south-church-lp-test-press

But are test presses /50 really test presses? Haha.

Man, I would need to sell a record or two to even be able to afford this after all the Caspian records I've had to snag lately. Haha.

Ugh.

But are test presses /50 really test presses? Haha.

Man, I would need to sell a record or two to even be able to afford this after all the Caspian records I've had to snag lately. Haha.

Ugh.

It's been a trend for a couple  of years to call these "Test Presses" and grab a bit more attention and $, but you well know they are just "limited, numbered, white label black vinyl." They don't need to listen to 50 copies to decide whether to proceed with the /500 run haha.  

It's been a trend for a couple  of years to call these "Test Presses" and grab a bit more attention and $, but you well know they are just "limited, numbered, white label black vinyl." They don't need to listen to 50 copies to decide whether to proceed with the /500 run haha. 

Completely agree with that. If it were /10 I would go for it. Not only is it a /50, but it's a TP of a repress. I have the original TP 7/10, so I'm good.

My thoughts exactly!  "expensive white label" that's being called a test press.  Pretty sure the only thing being tested is the patience of fans and completists.