Caspian - Live At Old South Church (Repress)

Hey guys, have any of you had issues with Mylene Sheath lately? I ordered a red copy almost a month ago now. Money posted to bank account and everything. I have emailed a number of times now simply asking for an update on the shipment, but all I get is radio silence. Have ordered from them before with success so not sure whats going on. If any of you have any insight on a better way to contact, please let me know!

I ordered a copy on Friday, shipped on Monday.

It's just J&L, they always always always come through. Sometimes orders take longer than most would like, but I would recommend having patience.  They have made a concerted effort to improve wait times to shipment, and have felt interns were not helpful in this regard.

Patience is a virtue. And if anything ever goes wrong with the shipment, they take care of it - even if postal issue.

If wait times are long (and they are aware of this), they put extra stuff in there. 

I never emailed them back for any order, some even 3 months out or more, and they always come through. And with extra swag.

My brother is not very patient; had to chill him out.

Yes, I am here defending them, fwiw. Patience. Patience. Patience.

Patience can be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...