Relapse Records Halloween Sale - 50% Off, One Day Only

I ordered all these. They had a bunch of awesome stuff for sale. Some other ones I should have bought like Carnage's Dark Recollections but I already spent enough money anyway to be honest. Shipping was free since it was over $100. Sale is over now btw.

Num Skull- Ritually Abused Reissue LP *Purple* LTD to 300 M/O Exclusive LP3419R 1 $9.00
Mastodon- Leviathan LP *Aqua Blue* LP6622R 1 $8.00
Repulsion- Horrified LP *Red/Black Merge* LTD to 200 M/O Exclusive LP3418R 1 $9.00
Death- Leprosy LP Reissue *Orange* LTD to 500 M/O Exclusive LP3408R 1 $9.00
God Macabre- The Winterlong Reissue LP *Gold/Black Merge* LTD to 300 M/O Exclusive LP3377R 1 $10.00
Neurosis- Souls at Zero 2xLP *180 Gram* LP7179R 1 $15.00
Neurosis- Enemy Of The Sun 2xLP *180 Gram* LP7180R 1 $15.00
Yob- Catharsis LP *Gold* LP3382R 1 $9.50
Cryptic Slaughter- Money Talks LP *Green* LTD to 500 Mailorder Exclusive LP3378R 1 $9.00
Obliteration -Black Death Horizon LP (Silver w/ Red Splatter) LTD to 300 *Mailorder Exclusive* LP3358R 1 $9.00
Suffocation- Human Waste LP *Red* LTD to 400 LP3294R 1 $9.00

Subtotal $111.50
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Grand Total $111.50

I had discogs, local record store's site and currency converter open to make sure the order I made would be a deal even with the expensive shipping costs. Picked up Neurosis Honor Found in Decay and Baroness Live at Maida Vale. So much more music I wish I had had the funds to get too.

Jesus Christ, I just placed a 3rd order. OK. I'm done. Internet off.

Haha, this would have happened to me too had this sale been located in Europe!

I'm both angry and glad I just noticed this. Mostly just wanted the Remission box set and Savage Gold because those are prices I can pay.

Yeah, that $11 Savage Gold is what got me to bite on this sale. Glad I did, picked up some Pig Destroyer, Ringworm, & Indian while I was there. Unfortunately that Pallbearer LP was sold out!