Relapse Records Halloween Sale - 50% Off, One Day Only

• 2 weeks later...

My order finally showed up. Took them almost a month to ship it (shipping label has an 11/28 date). 2 of the 4 records I ordered are missing, and weren't on the packing slip, but shows they shipped on the status online. Didn't get a note or refund or anything for the missing records (True Widow - S/T and Mastodon Remission Box). 

Will try to call them up tomorrow to get this sorted out but overall this was a pretty shitty experience. First time in at least a dozen orders I have placed with Relapse that I have had an issue. 

Just thought I would share.

My order finally showed up. Took them almost a month to ship it (shipping label has an 11/28 date). 2 of the 4 records I ordered are missing, and weren't on the packing slip, but shows they shipped on the status online. Didn't get a note or refund or anything for the missing records (True Widow - S/T and Mastodon Remission Box).

Will try to call them up tomorrow to get this sorted out but overall this was a pretty shitty experience. First time in at least a dozen orders I have placed with Relapse that I have had an issue.

Just thought I would share.

I had a similar situation with Relapse about 2 years ago. During one of their sales I ordered about 5-6 records, one of the records was Converge-Jane Doe and another one was the Underoath LITSOS Box Set. About a month and a half later the package showed up with those 2 missing and no refund whatsoever. It took them months to give me my money back and i actually got back 2 refunds, so I ended up spending nothing.

Mine was missing a record too.  I sent them an email and they got back to me almost immediately offering a refund.  Very hassle free.

I'm a little mad at myself.  I ordered a Hooded Menace LP, thinking it was Menace Ruine.  Should have payed more attention.  Anyway, if anyone wants a Hooded Menace LP for cost + shipping, PM me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I asked about my order few days ago and just got response that it was shipped yesterday. Looks like if I hadn't asked it wouldn't have been shipped. Looks like a fucking mess, but when you do 50% sale.. :)

Ok, this is total fuck-up. I paid over $200 and got stuff worth $44. When I asked what the fuck, they replied records I ordered were out of stock and if I, by accident, want refund for them they may send me money. If I want. Two fucking months, package sent to me after a month just because I asked where it is and now that. What if I didn't ask? Fuck you, Relapse.