Helping a stupid cause

I've had a 20 dollar amazon gift card for 3 years and I haven't been able to decide which vinyl to buy with it in all that time. I see it as getting a free record (which is stupid because it's still money), but there are too many options! Seeing as you guys are vinyl enthusiasts, maybe you could help out. Here is a list of records I've been stuck on but recommendations are welcome:

Radical Face- Ghost

The Cribs- Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever

Warpaint- The Fool

Rodriguez- Cold Fact

Times New Viking- Dancer Equired

The Thermals- Now We Can See

Volcano Choir- Repave

Wolf Parade- Apologies To The Queen Mary

Daredevil Christopher Wright- Nature of Things

Modest Mouse- Lonesome Crowded West

Polyphonic Spree- Yes It's True

So So Glos- Blowout

Clientele- Suburban Light

Lewis- L'Amour

Ought- More Than Any Other Day

Judee Sill- Judee Sill

What's funny about what you guys are saying, is that you must not understand "hipsters." I feel it's WAY more hipster to say Miles Davis is better than modern music (or at least the selections on his list). Not to say I disagree, I've never given Davis a fair shake, but come on. Let's not get all Citizen Kane up in here.

After I typed that, I realized I collect records and post on a record collecting forum. My statement is invalid.

If you're not going with the Miles Davis record above, then this is the jazz record you should go for. It's perfect and has been for nearly 60 years.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Train-John-Coltrane/dp/B00HG30CD4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414981562&sr=8-1&keywords=john+coltrane+blue+train+vinyl