Metric- Grow up and blow away: available now

• 4 weeks later...

actually all their releases are available on their website 

http://ilovemetric.com/store/

Enter the promo code "METRICXMAS" in your cart before checkout and receive a 15% discount.*

* Promotion applies to all items, excluding PENdant and Sheet Music. Promotion valid from November 18th through December 8th.

Shipping to the US is $12.79 per album (even 2xLP)

• 4 months later...

Last Gang Records has 15% off through today.

Of course I ordered 2 days before the special and they would not honor it though I could have cancelled and reordered.

The other reason posting is I like this album a lot and also when emailing about the coupon the PR man said I could have 15% off my next order.

I told him I doubt would be ordering unless they repress Fantasies which he said they are planning to do in 2015.

Because of CAN$ at 0.8, my shipping for 3 LPs was $16 ($5.33 each) and the LPs were $14-16 each without discount code. Emily & Soft Skeleton is on sale now.

Murphy's Law. But my 'loss' can be your gain if you were holding off ordering.

Last Gang Records has 15% off through today.

Of course I ordered 2 days before the special and they would not honor it though I could have cancelled and reordered.

The other reason posting is I like this album a lot and also when emailing about the coupon the PR man said I could have 15% off my next order.

I told him I doubt would be ordering unless they repress Fantasies which he said they are planning to do in 2015.

Because of CAN$ at 0.8, my shipping for 3 LPs was $16 ($5.33 each) and the LPs were $14-16 each without discount code. Emily & Soft Skeleton is on sale now.

Murphy's Law. But my 'loss' can be your gain if you were holding off ordering.

Fantasies is available on ilovemetric.com