Out now: Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

Received my replacements on Monday and my copies are not warped. Listened to all for sides last night and the album sounds great. Sucks that there's still a warping issue for some of you. Seems like a nightmare for SubPop if this round of replacements have more than a few incidents of warping.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else's little music player in the sleeve not working?

Mine stopped working recently. Maybe opened and closed it 10 times? I know from my 2-year-old that most of those musical greeting cards can pretty much go through the apocalypse and still play the fucking Hamsterdance...

Mine stopped working recently. Maybe opened and closed it 10 times? I know from my 2-year-old that most of those musical greeting cards can pretty much go through the apocalypse and still play the fucking Hamsterdance...

Yah that's what I thought too!  I opened mine three times.  There's gotta be a way to replace the battery I assume.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope this is legit, my offer of $6 was accepted. Been on the fence about buying this and can't beat 8.72 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Love-You-Honeybear-Sealed-Vinyl-BULK-/131529895611?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9fcaeebb

Just got this today and it is legit. Packaging was a little shady but record was perfect. Still sealed with poster.

Hope this is legit, my offer of $6 was accepted. Been on the fence about buying this and can't beat 8.72 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Love-You-Honeybear-Sealed-Vinyl-BULK-/131529895611?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9fcaeebb

I took the plunge as well.  Bought it as a surprise gift to a friend, so hopefully it's not beat to shit when it shows up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...