Out now: Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

Just got my Deluxe vinyl in from Amazon, and where I am keeping it sealed for time being for the wife as part of Valentine's Day gift, I can confirm that the sticker on front of Special Deluxe Edition states Tricolor 100% Petrochemical Vinyl. 

I would open it, it's likely warped and you should get placed on the replacement list, sounds like this is quite widespread

I listened to my copy a 2nd time and I really started to notice some pitch variations on the warped A/B.  Especially during "Chateau Lobby" that I'm used to hearing on the radio.  It just sounded off.  I'm sure it doesn't help that it plays at 45RPM, The tone arm is just bouncing up and down.  I emailed Sub Pop.  We'll see what they say. 

I emailed Sub Pop yesterday but haven't gotten a response.  My C/D is fine.  Only A/B is slightly warped but it's enough to make a difference.  I'm sure they are getting a ton of emails and their Twitter says they are working on a solution.  

I feel like my A/B would be fine if it played at 33rpm but because it plays at 45 it causes the needle to jump more.

As others have reported, my A/B is warped as well, C/D is slightly also, but definitely not as drastic. I ordered from Amazon. I will await some kind of statement from Sub Pop before I take action. It seems Amazon is either sold-out (somewhat likely) or pulled the deluxe from their site (more likely) because of complaints. I'd still love to own the variant of this release....hopefully Sub Pop makes good on all purchases, regardless of where purchased

Oh fuck yea this album is solid....even though that "true affection" song seems kinda out of place but its a really fucking good song...and kinda breaks up the organic instrument folk vibe...(or something equally smart sounding)

Favorite track is definitely "the night josh Tillman..."

My a/b is pretty shitty...the c/d has a little warp to it but it's something I can probably live with...are most people on here just going for A/b replacements or asking for both new copies

My C/D is ok and A/B is completely warped. I'm surprised they didn't think the packaging through.