Out now: Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

any idea when the VMP copies will ship. Pretty sure they charged my card. Do they provide shipping info? This is my first month. 

Cheers. 

They started shipping out end of last week/beginning of this week. Check your email, it should provide an order summary as well as tracking info at the bottom.

I would contact Sub Pop if Amazon is not acknowledging the recall, but it may not get you anywhere. <_<

To reiterate, if your copy of I Love You, Honeybear is warped and you got your album anywhere other than Sub Pop’s website, or Father John Misty’s website, please contact your place of purchase.

I called Amazon and they are unable to fulfill the request as stated in Sub Pop's statement last night so I got a 15% discount. So do I just contact Sub Pop now?

Sounds like everyone who ordered through Amazon or Independent stores are SOL... from the sounds of the disclaimer,it doesn't sound like Sub Pop is going to send out replacement records to online retailers and independent mom & pop stores. Decisions. Decisions. I think I'll email Amazon to see if I get any different response. 

Guess mine just hasn't shipped yet. I see no tracking info in my emailed receipt or if i log into the portal. 

I would shoot them an email just to be safe. My shipping confirmation came from "[email protected]" .Also double check your spam folder, or if you use gmail check the "promotions" tab cause for some reason a lot of their important emails get sorted under there for me.

I would shoot them an email just to be safe. My shipping confirmation came from "[email protected]" .Also double check your spam folder, or if you use gmail check the "promotions" tab cause for some reason a lot of their important emails get sorted under there for me.

Shot them an email. We will see.  I have an email saying it will be 'shipping soon' but nothing definitive that it shipped already. 

I'm patient, just been holding off on listening to the album online until my copy comes in. 

They probably won't, however, if you signed up to be a member then you'll def be able to purchase FJM as an add on to your March record. I signed up a few days after the billing cycle closed in January but at the end of the month they offered me the chance to buy the Youth Lagoon record.

Nope they are gonna send it to me today!!! Just got an email confirmation!

from @subpop

@uniqueantics Yeah, they are just deciding to do refunds-Very sorry for the disappointment. Email [email protected] we may fig something.

CONTEXT:

@SubPop Amazon is not able to ship replacement LPs for the deluxe edition based on your statement last night. Any help is appreciated.

Got an email from sub pop within hours of emailing them, saying they put me on the list...nice and easy! I still can listen to 75% of the album and the demos tape is solid...

Definatly not disappointed...and guessing the replacements may even be different colors? So will be cool to own diff color copies? Maybe that is...Who knew a diorama would cause warping lol

Went to a record store today and asked them about this whole ordeal. Supposedly, they shrink wrapped the package while the vinyl was still hot/warm. Usually that is normal, but in this case, the packaging caused moderate to severe warping on almost every copy. Needless to say, some smaller record stores are pretty bummed because this was supposed to be a good seller for them.

I have the standard version. Can anyone post a pic or vid of the warp? Can't seem to find one.

What a big mess Sub Pop made due to not checking quality control... similar to the quality control issues of the Tom Waits represses a few years by Rhino

http://www.tomwaits.com/news/article/139/Tom_Waits_Rhino_Repress_Vinyl_Exchange/