WTB Gaslight Anthem Get Hurt red/clear tour split LP

brucesboots

Hi , would really like to buy a copy of the Gaslight Anthems Get Hurt red/clear split tour edition LP , willing to pay a good price for it , can send money by paypal . Over next 3 weeks will be at TGA shows but will look in every chance I get. please please someone help , I have a 100% TGA vinyl collection , well at least i did till this release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I went the where all sold out but I do have a question since you have a complete collection: at the date i went to they had The B-Sides 7" with the same color as the 12", what is the story behind thst? Any idea? What songs are on it, number pressed, etc? Do you have a double to sell? Lol.

When I went the where all sold out but I do have a question since you have a complete collection: at the date i went to they had The B-Sides 7" with the same color as the 12", what is the story behind thst? Any idea? What songs are on it, number pressed, etc? Do you have a double to sell? Lol.

The B-Sides 7" was part of a 9x7" box set SideOneDummy put out before the B-Sides LP was released. It featured the bonus tracks from 59 Sound and American Slang. There was a black version limited to 2,500 copies and a blood red version limited to 500 copies. 

http://www.discogs.com/Gaslight-Anthem-Singles-Collection-2008-2011/master/567135

I'm not aware of the B-Sides 7" being pressed separate from the box set or in any other colors.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...