First Press (Single LP)

3700 x Black Standard Gram

1000 x Green / Purple Merge *Mailorder Exclusive*

500 x Picture Disc *Mailorder Exclusive*

500 x Mint Green Standard Gram *Indie Retailer Exclusive*

200 x Purple Standard Gram *European Retailer Exclusive*

100 x Orange Standard Gram *European Retailer Exclusive*

100 x Clear (do not request clear)

After 10 minutes, I'm still trying to understand all different variants/options available...

Right there with you. Think I'm getting the hang of it though. Having all the pressing info on here definitely helps.

Very excited. Relapse seems like a good home for them. The cover is pretty tame for Torche, but I dig it.

That cover makes much more sense now that we've seen what the insides of the gatefold will look like, huh? Looks insane, in the best possible sense of the word.

or something equally worthless.

Those glasses are hitting the spot hard right now. I'm surprised that they didn't make those glow in the dark.

Might try to find one of those orange euro copies online.

Yeah, what's this all about? Relapse doesn't have a Euro distro but anyone have an idea of who stocks their stuff? Up until now they've seemed to be criminally underrepresented over the pond. Or am just looking in the wrong places, anyone know where to point me to? I'd be really glad not to have to pay that international shipping. Although I'd love that 2LP, being susceptible to silly marketing ploys and all. That said, I'll still pass on those glasses haha

Seems a bit bigoted if that's the case.

Indeed.

As I'm signed up to follow this thread, I received an e-mail about some new posts, the first of which looked quite horrid. Came on here to read it but couldn't find it. Sure enough I had received the notification right after the initial post was made and before it got edited.

I love torche and their music is great. I do however wish that the artwork was not a penis. Its well known that the singer is a man who enjoys other men's company, and the last artwork harmonicraft was very colorful to match his sexual orientation, but penis artwork is a little too much. His orientation means nothing to me and doesn't bother me, i just think its a little strange is all.

Not trying to round up a lynch mob here just wanted to say fuck political correctness. If you wrote it and posted it then own up to it. I guess? Reminds me of the fuss around Lord Mantis' Death Mask. Now that deserved a discussion. I don't see that this does. A penis is a penis is penis.

Also, you're not obligated to buy the picture disk. As a matter of fact you're advised to steer clear of it completely, as it is certain to make for a horrible listening experience, penis or no penis.