PO NOW: Periphery Double Album - Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega

FYI, I've offloaded the extra Clear.
I got a couple PMs, so I figured I'd call it out.
I do still have the extra AAL, however.

Fucking stoked to preorder this.
Also stoked that Periphery is playing with Thank You Scientist on a Saturday near me... not so thrilled about the two other bands.
Wovenwar and Nothing More... can anyone recommend some tunes by those bands to turn my frown upside down?

Song is insane. Misha said Its the lead Alpha track. Sumerian cut like a minute of it from the full album version too (he said something about this on a Twitch stream last week).

Pretty bummed the vinyl wont ship out till April.

Does look nice, good price as well. Will order this as soon as I get in! Anyone know if you pay now, or on dispatch? My phone signal is terrible...

My card got charged already so, now.

Song is insane. Misha said Its the lead Alpha track. Sumerian cut like a minute of it from the full album version too (he said something about this on a Twitch stream last week).

Pretty bummed the vinyl wont ship out till April.

My card got charged already so, now.

Pretty dumb, but knowing how hard it is to grab their albums on vinyl, better to be safe than sorry I suppose.

Pretty dumb, but knowing how hard it is to grab their albums on vinyl, better to be safe than sorry I suppose.

Yea it is probably /500 or /1000 and will most likely sell out, and then Sumerian will never repress it when it starts to go for crazy prices on the secondary market.

Fuck you Killer Merch!! Getting an error when submitting the payment!!

They seem to know about this problem. At least that's what's written under your CC info:

Your Payment will be submitted upon clicking the above "Proceed to Pay" button. Please do not close/refresh this window or click the back button on your browser. If you receive an error message, please email info@killermerch to verify if your purchase was placed. This is all to help ensure you do not make a duplicate purchase.

They seem to know about this problem. At least that's what's written under your CC info:

Well it looks like mine went through twice! I have 2 orders showing on my account. Guess I'll email them and ask them to cancel 1. Thanks for pointing that out, probably would have ended up with a 2nd copy that I don't particularly want!