PO NOW: Periphery Double Album - Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega

It's “clearly“ a repress... (see what I did there?). The product page says it's limited to 500, the original pressing was limited to 250.

Silver:

R-6112075-1411368844-3960.jpeg

White:

IMG_20141203_172808.jpg

I like what you did there.

I just assumed initially that the info was incorrectly relayed and I never trust some webpages when they're not from vinyl enthusiasts or people who give a damn about colors/variants etc.

They do look a bit different than I realized, but I still want to see them side by side.

One man's silver may be another man's white and pressing numbers do get mixed up.

They probably are separate pressing's but we'll see.

I've got my silver one so I'm fine with whatever.

So killermerch are doing a "12 Days of Sumerian" (this looks to be an annual thing?). They've pressed 200 of the Crosses album for it, and I'm wondering if maybe we'll get lucky and get a small repress of the first Periphery album.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Might be worth keeping an eye on the Sumerian Facebook page over the next week or so. Would be very good timing considering the new album will be dropping fairly soon.

So killermerch are doing a "12 Days of Sumerian" (this looks to be an annual thing?). They've pressed 200 of the Crosses album for it, and I'm wondering if maybe we'll get lucky and get a small repress of the first Periphery album.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Might be worth keeping an eye on the Sumerian Facebook page over the next week or so. Would be very good timing considering the new album will be dropping fairly soon.

if they do it would be the biggest repress to not get any hype before release.  I hope the Icarus Lives EP is finally pressed that way the full discography can be owned on vinyl besides the instrumental version of Periphery I.

I'm personally hoping for the Hope Division repress or even Dayshell or BTM first presses.

Guest tailsyoudie1

Also its been discovered that the /200 vinyl is not a repress or a exclusive of any kind! Its just 200 of the regular white ones that were originally available now just being sold through them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Secular Haze

No shipping to the US for this item.  It will let you select US but you won't be able to advance to the payment page.

<EDIT> A simple click on the details page reveals the following:

Item is NOT available in 

Australia   Canada   Japan   Mexico   New Zealand   United States 

New song! 

No shipping to the US for this item.  It will let you select US but you won't be able to advance to the payment page.

<EDIT> A simple click on the details page reveals the following:

Item is NOT available in 

Australia   Canada   Japan   Mexico   New Zealand   United States 

What a bummer. I guess I'm going to have to stalk discogs and eBay.

What I really dont understand is why that pressing will be released on January 26th (according to the page) but the standard US pressing wont ship from Killer Merch until April. Was there really not enough lead time for them to start pressing preorders?

Oh man! Now I face a dilemma. Do I keep my original order for the US version and pretend I never saw this, or do I cancel it and pick the white EU copy up? I'm not fussed about having both. White might be quite good and there's only 100 so I may regret not grabbing it, but then again I do like the colours for the US pressing....

First world problems eh?

Oh man! Now I face a dilemma. Do I keep my original order for the US version and pretend I never saw this, or do I cancel it and pick the white EU copy up? I'm not fussed about having both. White might be quite good and there's only 100 so I may regret not grabbing it, but then again I do like the colours for the US pressing....

First world problems eh?

Would you be down to pick me up a copy too and ship it to me?

I live in the US so no luck for me.

I'll cover our shipping to get it to you and my shipping to get it from you to me.

PM sent.

Sorry guys, was busy on new years and then spent yesterday VERY hungover!

I'll be honest, I've had 8 requests from people asking me to pick up a copy of the EU White version for them. I really don't have the money or time to be able to pick them up and mail them all out to different places. I was stung on eBay a few years back when someone claimed not to receive something I'd posted to them, and because of that I don't really want to do any selling etc.

Hope everyone is cool with that, sorry for letting people down. Hopefully someone else out there will be kind enough to step in and offer their help?

Hey guys, I don't know for sure.. but you can pick up the copy of Alpha/Omega through Impericon which is a german company..

http://www.impericon.com/uk/periphery-juggernaut-alpha-omega-2-lp.html

The only downside with this site is that it doesn't seem to give any pressing details for some of their releases! It could be the white version but maybe not. If anyone has a complete pressing then it might be possible to guess which this is. I have emailed them before about a pressing and they didn't even know, might be worthwhile this time round though!

Hopefully this might help somebody though, sorry I don't know any more than that!