PO NOW: Periphery Double Album - Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega

Guest Secular Haze

Thanks for the link. White is sold exclusively through CM Distro (Europe) so I would venture to say that you will be receiving black.

Hey guys, I don't know for sure.. but you can pick up the copy of Alpha/Omega through Impericon which is a german company..

http://www.impericon.com/uk/periphery-juggernaut-alpha-omega-2-lp.html

The only downside with this site is that it doesn't seem to give any pressing details for some of their releases! It could be the white version but maybe not. If anyone has a complete pressing then it might be possible to guess which this is. I have emailed them before about a pressing and they didn't even know, might be worthwhile this time round though!

Hopefully this might help somebody though, sorry I don't know any more than that!

I looked into it and this one is the black version. There are a couple other retailers selling the black version. The white is exclusive to the CMDistro unfortunately.

I looked into it and this one is the black version. There are a couple other retailers selling the black version. The white is exclusive to the CMDistro unfortunately.

Sorry the reason i know this is the white version is in the CMDISTRO "Exclusive section" that says Items exclusively sold through CMdistro

Sorry the reason i know this is the white version is in the CMDISTRO "Exclusive section" that says Items exclusively sold through CMdistro

Was my mistake anyway, I only checked the link in CMDISTRO, didn't realise there was a black pressing of this going! Think I might pick this up, album is sounding pretty decent!

I have emailed them before about a pressing and they didn't even know, might be worthwhile this time round though!

Hopefully this might help somebody though, sorry I don't know any more than that!

Just asked Impericon about the pressing details and was told this:

Hello,

thanks a lot for your mail.

I believe the LP is black. 

Best regards and a Happy New Year

I can't be the only one that's sick of seeing people whine on facebook about Spencer on every single new song they post. Especially with this song, as if there aren't 5 other people in the band that contributed to the way this song sounded and the more melodic direction they are going in.

I can't be the only one that's sick of seeing people whine on facebook about Spencer on every single new song they post. Especially with this song, as if there aren't 5 other people in the band that contributed to the way this song sounded and the more melodic direction they are going in.

Yeah that annoys the hell out of me too. I'd like to see those people write even a half decent song, or even just try and sing in key!

To be honest I think there's a high expectation for a lot of bands these days. Maybe it's always been that way and social media makes it more obvious? It just seems that if you're writing music and your sound never changes or develops then people will get bored and move on (and to some extent I agree) but if you try and evolve then people will quickly call you a sell out. You can't win!

I'm hopefully seeing them on Saturday with Thank You Scientist and a couple bands I don't know.
I've already offered to Sasan, but if there's a tour exclusive variant of Alpha (doubtful) or anything else, is anyone interested?
I can't guarantee how many of anything I can afford to pick up, but this is the first show of the tour, so if there is anything the picking will be lush.

Yeah it's insane how much people whine about Spencer. I honestly have no idea why. Dude is a great singer and the whole band is responsible for where their sound is going. I've followed the band since their first record, and I really think Spencer has improved a lot. Both his screams and cleans are much better today than they were just a few years ago. As for the direction of the band, I don't mind them going in a more melodic direction. It still sounds good to me, and I'm glad they're not just doing the same thing over and over again...really looking foward to hear the whole record, seems like it will have a good range of diversity.

I'm hopefully seeing them on Saturday with Thank You Scientist and a couple bands I don't know.

I've already offered to Sasan, but if there's a tour exclusive variant of Alpha (doubtful) or anything else, is anyone interested?

I can't guarantee how many of anything I can afford to pick up, but this is the first show of the tour, so if there is anything the picking will be lush.

Me. Hopefully they show the merch table before Saturday. Not sure what they'd have.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know what to think of Alpha. I must say that the whole instrumental side of the record feels a bit underwhelming compared to their previous records. I definitely need to give this a few more spins before I can say for sure what I feel about the record. 

I like it. It really needs more than a day to listen thoroughly and catch everything. This is also only half of the entire record so we still have Omega to listen to to get the full experience.