Selling PS2 Games, and PS3 Backwards Compatible w/ PS1 and PS2 Games

JoseReyes87

Looks like all my PS1 games and the PSX are gone.

Looking to sell the PS2 games and the PS3. Would do a bundle with the PS3:

-Dragon Ball Z Ultimate 22 (ps1)

-He's Back: Frogger (ps1)

-Pro-Pinball Big Race USA (ps1)

-Emperor's New Groove (ps1)

-Pick of 5 PS2 Games

-ALL PS3 games

-One black Dualshock 3

-The system (20gb orig PS3 w/ upgraded HDD to 500gb). It is backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games.

If you wanna make offers I am reasonable.  Just looking to unload this stuff.

edit: wouldn't mind vinyl trades  :)

edit2: added bundle

Edit:

Here is the link: 

I decided to just make a list.  I noted if they were Greatest Hits Editions, if anyone cared.  All have manuals and original cases.  This is about 70-80% of them.  I have about 15-20 more PS1 titles to list and about 30 more PS2 games I just found.  The PS3 list is complete.  

Damn do you have Klonoa/Digimon World/Tomba?

I think I might still have Digimon World.  Not sure if the other two titles are acronyms.. Sorry it's been a long day for me ahah

edit: would realllyyyy love to get rid of the consoles.  The PSX and PS2 come with about 3-4 controllers and memory cards.  The PS3 if anyone picks up I will throw in PS1 and PS2 games of your choice with PS3 games of course :)

A man with taste.

Besides Spyro/Crash, those are the most memorable/best games for me next to a weird 3d Pacman game I played

I think I might still have Digimon World.  Not sure if the other two titles are acronyms.. Sorry it's been a long day for me ahah

Tomba and Klonoa were some platform games that are kind of rare now, just wondering if you had them, but if you don't know what they are then probably not. Lemme know what Digimon World you got!

Shit man, you have some nostalgia trips for me. What prices are you wanting for these? I really would like to play through a few of them again but im poor as hell lol but some of those were really prominent in my childhood

Also shouts out to justice for growing up on pacman world

Edit: also what'cha thinking for the ps3? If I bought your games id have no way to play them lol