Cheap Price on new Foo Record

JoseReyes87

was kinda thinking the same...

I mean somethings are over priced but its stuff from the 90s and early 2000s. Most stuff is 5-10 bucks cheaper than else where. Rarer stuff that usually goes for 80-150 other places will be even 40-60 bucks on there.

Did stress the record was expensive ha wanna see out of this world expensive, go to Soldoutvinyl.com.

I actually just picked up a copy for $90. The sleeve is a little bent on the corners but the original owner only spun the record one time through so the LP's are MINT condition. Lol. I'm pretty happy with the pickup. The only way I'd get rid of it is an even trade for RAGC but we all know that's not gonna happen. 

Dont think a repress is probably gonna happen unless some company picks up the rights. Didnt tooth and nail go under?

No. They are still quite active. They sold their back catalog to relaunch as an 'indie' label. Capitol owns the back catalog and isn't likely to repress things that aren't going to sell in mass quantities. There have been a couple surprises but none of us really know who owns their maters and such, so it's mostly speculative. 

No. They are still quite active. They sold their back catalog to relaunch as an 'indie' label. Capitol owns the back catalog and isn't likely to repress things that aren't going to sell in mass quantities. There have been a couple surprises but none of us really know who owns their maters and such, so it's mostly speculative. 

all that being said, Define The Great Line was one of those albums that sold a lot. *In my OPINION* It stands a good chance of getting repressed. unless vinyl sales drastically plummet before 2016...

ah gotcha. thanks for the info.  wasn't too sure what was going on with them recently.  

all that being said, Define The Great Line was one of those albums that sold a lot. *In my OPINION* It stands a good chance of getting repressed. unless vinyl sales drastically plummet before 2016...

You're right. It's a gold record, but I don't know how far from platinum. That said, the sales of the album were 95% CD sales, not records. Unless they're going to sell 10K in a reasonable time, doesn't seem likely.