I have a pretty good amount of vinyl from Yellowcard's disocgraphy, but recently I've really wanted to finish the full collection. I've searched through DeadFormat, eBay, and even Tumblr. Now I've decided to search through here.

I'm open to buying or trading. Everything I still need isn't anything too crazy. I just never wanted the other variants aside from what I already have until recently.

Here's the list of what I'm looking for.

• Ocean Avenue, on Black
  • Ocean Avenue, on Gold (Hot Topic Exclusive)
  • Paper Walls, on Black
  • When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes, on Gold/Yellow?
  • When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes, on Baby Blue?
  • When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes, on Clear Purple
  • Southern Air, on Red (Hot Topic Exclusive)
  • Ocean Avenue Acoustic, on Orange Marable (Hot Topic Exclusive)
  • Lift A Sail, on Blue w/ mult. color swirl (Tour Exclusive that sold out before the tour made it to my area)

I'm also looking for these few as well, but as far as I can tell, they're still available on MerchNow's website.

• The Underdog EP, on Black
  • When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes, on Black
  • Southern Air, on Black
  • Ocean Avenue Acoustic, on Black

I'll probably just end up getting those through MerchNow, but if anyone is trying to unload those cheap, I'd definitely be interested.

If trading is how you like doing business, here's my collection: https://deadformat.net/collection/claw1400

Thanks!

I have the lift a sail one I believe! Except I thought it was white with multicolor swirl (or at least it says it's white but it does appear blue)

There actually is a white variant as well. The white and pink one's look fairly similar. The pink is a lot lighter than it is shown in the picture below. I've actually yet to see a picture of the blue variant aside from the one Razor & Tie posted on their Facebook awhile back. Seen here:

10344396_10152770106989349_7758995312259

If you think you have the blue one, I'm definitely interested though.