Daft Punk - Alive 2007 / Alive 1997

It sounds fantastic. The book makes it an incredible tank of a box set.  I'm so happy right now, 2nd spin in.  For '07 being on white, I was hesitant, but I'm easily satisfied.  If you have an excellent system, this will please you immensely 

I do .. and it will!  still waiting for my local indie shop to get it in for me... i dont mind paying a bit more, i'll probably just trade in some records i dont listen to anymore for it anyways.

weeeee... 

This was delivered to my work today so I drove down on my day off to grab it. Such a great set at first look, I won't be able to listen until tomorrow.

My bonus disc's label is off center and has no hole though, pretty sure it's a rare 1/1 variant. Also, lots of Motorola Razr phones in crowd in the photo book, which is funny to see now.

I was bummed to find that my copy from Bullmoose had some issues. Since it was a gift, it's especially annoying.

Both albums have seem splits at the top, although the box itself is in perfect shape. It looks more like they were scraped than pressure split, if that makes sense.

More importantly, I got 2 C&D records in Alive 2007... and no A&B. Ugggh.

Anyone else have issues?

I'm going to reach out to Bullmoose to see about a replacement. Bummer.