SS:Blink-182 Clear w/Splatter HT Represses

19841gg3

I haven't played any of these, complete impulse buys that i'd like to pass on to people who will give them the love they deserve.  PM me if interested, and don't freak if I don't respond instantly, can't access my phone or PC while at work.  Add $4 shipping in the US, thanks  :D

blink-182 - blink-182 ( 2x12" | Clear w/Pink and Green Splatter ) 23
blink-182 - Buddha ( Clear w/Baby Blue and Green Splatter ) 18
blink-182 - Cheshire Cat ( Clear w/Blue and Yellow Splatter ) 18
blink-182 - Dude Ranch ( Clear w/Orange and Brown Splatter ) 20
blink-182 - Enema of the State ( Clear w/Red and Blue Splatter ) 20
blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket ( Clear w/Red , Green and Yellow Splatter ) 20
blink-182 - The Mark, Tom and Travis Show ( 2x12" | Clear w/Pink, Green and Blue Splatter ) 23
blink-182 - Greatest Hits ( 2x12" | Clear w/Black and Silver Splatter ) 23

Hey guys, just a quick update for those who bought these records :  I got hung up at work the past few days so my intention was to get these shipped out this morning.  Unfortunately I live in the suburbs south of beautiful Buffalo, NY and this is my view out the front door this morning : 10513340_914498095234715_512140054409141

Travel bans and a state of emergency in my town with no sign of letting up until at least Thursday. So rest assured you will get your records as soon as I can physically get them too you, it just might be another couple days before I can.  Thanks for hopefully understanding  :unsure: