BRING ME THE HORIZON VINYL BOX SET

Ironically I was bidding on those test pressings of the first three albums on Ebay and sadly, I'm the highest bidder as of right now. I hope I DONT win cause I already purchased this box set. I need to pick up Sempiternal, But thankfully that's pretty easy to find.

Got the count your blessings test

I'm glad I'm not a test pressing fan, I'd have been putting some crazy #'s out there & been mad at you guys for driving my winning bid up :)  Just kidding.  

Guilty pleasure nothing, I used to prejudge these guys like they were only popular because of screaming teenage girls, so I didn't like them.  Like they were too Hot Topic-y for me.  No offense, Trav  :)  You know what I'm saying, at least.  But then I actually listened to them, and they're fucking awesome, and only get better.  I like that this includes the EP, so I'm not just buying all the same records I already have.  

Seems like some good releases and box sets all popping up conveniently in time for the holidays.

Guest jonpasqual

Does anyone know if theres a difference between the "Limited Box Set" and the Pre Order Box Set on the Banquet records Website

Colandi luvs Austin <3