FS/FT (6/27/16): 100+ Records. Help me clear my shelves!

zacooper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only thing that perplexes me is that your purchase price does not, in any way, determine sale price. It is completely independent from sale price altogether. And so, to quote Mark Cuban, "For that reason, I'm out".

See this is where we differ. I have no need to get rid of these albums, just trying to thin out my collection. If I needed money or whatever then I'd be willing to sell for less. But most of these are played once or twice or still sealed and in great condition. So if I'm going to sell I'm not looking to fire sale and lose money on them since I could just keep and enjoy. I haven't had an unsatisfied customer yet.

• 1 month later...

Sent some PMs back today to those who inquired over the last several weeks, sorry for the slow responses lately, I'm an accountant so this has been crazy busy time for me. Slowly getting back some time to pick this up again and with the wedding coming up I am continuing to thin out the collection. Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far and thanks to all those inquiring for your patience. Going forward I will mostly be shipping weekends only as the weekdays are just too busy to get to the post office. Thanks!