BLACK FRIDAY SALES

dvv

Redscroll Records in Wallingford,CT always has good sales to coincide with Black Friday and RSD. RSD coincides with thier anniversary, so they really do it up in April, but I digress...

Here are their deals:

25% off of used stock (they have a lot and it's a pretty good selection)

15% off of New stock (same: a lot and good selection)

$1 used CDs (WAHOOO!)

Spend $100 and get a Redscroll Gift (???- prob a tee shirt or something)

On top of the specials, they often give away stuff (stickers, cds, tees, etc) on the RSD days, and they have a tent set up in the back to keep you occupied while you wait to get to the RSD releases. Not to mention when you leave (or while you wait) there are often food vendors and sometimes they hand out waters/ snacks. :)

Redscroll Records in Wallingford,CT always has good sales to coincide with Black Friday and RSD. RSD coincides with thier anniversary, so they really do it up in April, but I digress...

Here are their deals:

25% off of used stock (they have a lot and it's a pretty good selection)

15% off of New stock (same: a lot and good selection)

$1 used CDs (WAHOOO!)

Spend $100 and get a Redscroll Gift (???- prob a tee shirt or something)

On top of the specials, they often give away stuff (stickers, cds, tees, etc) on the RSD days, and they have a tent set up in the back to keep you occupied while you wait to get to the RSD releases. Not to mention when you leave (or while you wait) there are often food vendors and sometimes they hand out waters/ snacks. :)

RedScroll is one of the best stores ever

• 2 weeks later...

The entire in-print discography on my label is on sale for $20, FYI to anyone who might be interested.

One LP and Three 7"s.

All funds go to the next two releases which will be coming out in the Spring.

Sale is happening now!
https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/the-entire-warhen-records-discography

Hi. We heard people like Black Friday sales, so we thought we'd have one in the YCR webstore, too. Here's how this works:

Spend $10 or more and save 5% w/code 10SAVE5

Spend $20 or more and save 10% w/code 20SAVE10

Spend $30 or more and save 15% w/code 30SAVE15

Spend $40 or more and save 20% w/code 40SAVE20

Spend $50 or more and save 25% w/code 50SAVE25

We restocked some previously out-of-print titles and variants people have been asking for, too, so it pays to dig around. The sale will run through Monday, Dec. 1 at midnight EST, so don't delay and all that. Cool?

I'm going to jump on this stuff, just for whatever.  I'll be dropping prices on everything in the Hex Records webstore for the weekend, starting Friday.  Added a handful of new distro items as well.  No code, or minimum.  Just lowered prices.  Like, cheap.

Check out what we got here (current prices listed, weekend prices will go up riday):

http://hexrecords.bigcartel.com/