TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

So far this album sounds like it will be their best most mature work. Why are people so stuck on Shed when Floral Green was such a great evolution from that sound? Why would they go backwards? Everyone of their release have been perfect as single little projects and im sure Hyperview won't let us down

So far this album sounds like it will be their best most mature work. Why are people so stuck on Shed when Floral Green was such a great evolution from that sound? Why would they go backwards? Everyone of their release have been perfect as single little projects and im sure Hyperview won't let us down

This.

I don't know if I like it or not. I don't think I ever expected to hear Title Fight stuff sounding like this, especially after Spring Songs. I've never been too into Title Fight, but this just seems weirdly different.

Floral Green was a big sign that this was coming actually. 

Floral Green was a big sign that this was coming actually. 

I agree. Any live performance of Lefty where Jamie noise solos or the transition between Head in the Ceiling fan and Make you cry.... They always got me excited for something like that. I'm glad it that style is more present on the 3 released songs and I cannot wait to get this album.

Just got done listening and I'm not sure on how I feel. Some songs are good but so many sound so similar. I also miss Ned's vocals. Maybe if this was a different band I would like it more but being its Title Fight I feel a bit let down. Still gonna pick up a copy cause I love the band but I hope it grows on me.