TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

it's all pretty cheap feeling honestly, the record included. especially compared to floral green and shed. an anti thing i guess 

exactly how I feel. Miss them being on Side one dummy already. Oh well, this album is great and I'm glad to have a copy. I do like the dark grey but I think I like the hastings variant the most so far.

Dizzy is a great song.

Also, of course Title Fight is the band to write Hyperview in a font that looks like it was pulled from a cover page I did in grade 3.

Arial, capitalized, italicized, colour fade filter. The MS Word '98 special!

I'm loving the album so far VIA digital download. Played it a few times today and the previously unreleased songs are great. Can't wait to get my shipment from ANTI despite the complaints of the grey variant

My grey copy has a little bit of surface noise between songs on the A-side, but nothing too bad! B-side sounds real good. I actually like having more of Jamie's vocals on the record. Ned does a great job on the few songs he's in, but I think Jamie's vocals pair perfectly with this new sound of theirs.

Also picked up that white HT variant because a) this record is wicked good and B) that white looks suuuuuuuuuper clean.

If anyone wants my download, it's good for 3 copies. it would be cool if 3 different people got a copy.

Step 1: Click this link

Step 2: Select SAVE FILE

Step 2A: Know where your downloads save on your computer

Step 3: Unzip the folder

Title Fight - Hyperview

https://secure.kingsroadmerch.com/download/serve.asp?uid=7B9E5617666417BC18D7392D75CD0316

*PLEASE NOTE that you will only be allowed to download the file 3 times. If your download is not successful, you will be redirected to the help page and will be given instructions on how to restart.

Looking forward to snagging this from HT. So from what I'm understanding is that there is a HT variant, FYE/Hastings variant, and then the pressing from Anti?

Title Fight is my favorite band and majority of my collection is TF based. After reading a lot of these comments I would totally agree that there last few records have sounded bad on wax. I've played my Floral Green variant multiple times but it still doesn't not sound very good, so I am not surprised there is a lot of complaints about the noise on these ones. But I do not agree with Floral Green being their best album, I'm more of a Shed guy myself and all the variants I have of that sound amazing. But since Floral Green I have not been to happy with the vinyl releases.

So kind of anxious when it comes to picking this up, but I totally need to have a few copies.

actually 3 and a half songs

I actually like having more of Jamie's vocals on the record. Ned does a great job on the few songs he's in, but I think Jamie's vocals pair perfectly with this new sound of theirs.

id say Ned's vocal contributions are just right for the songs and in the context of the album. of their ~52 songs he is the lead on quite a few of them and i'm sure he will contribute more on the next release.

from the stereogum cover story it seemed like he wrote most of the lyrics for this album, though he could just be speaking generally about the lyrical process. as far as this maybe not being enough for people, i find a lot of these songs to be their "bounciest" and i'm sure Ned will be just as energetic as he is while playing older songs

There are 2 from Anti-. Black and gray.

My delivery date was pushed to Friday. :(

My date got pushed back to Friday for some reason as well. Which is weird because it was in TN on Feb 2 and I live in Atlanta...

But anyways, has anyone listened to the standard black retail version of this? How is the quality?

My date got pushed back to Friday for some reason as well. Which is weird because it was in TN on Feb 2 and I live in Atlanta...

But anyways, has anyone listened to the standard black retail version of this? How is the quality?

Mine is still in limbo between Bell Gardens and NJ. =\

Shane (Sugar Shane Fissure) has the black variant and says it sounds really good.