TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

My Euro copy just arrived a little while ago. That was quick! 

it came with this note too:

Hey There,

Just in case you're wondering why your vinyl look rather blue than grey - no, you didn't get the wrong record - this is how the exclusive European pressing looks like. Surprise! Enjoy Listening! :)

Sincerely,
Your Kings Road Merch Europe Team

The color looks so cool and the sound is great (so far). Wow. I was gonna sell this and go with the white but I'm really loving this variant. 

random observation: I noticed this (euro blue) was sturdy and heavy like most of my MOV releases so I weighed it to see if it was 180g and it was! Not sure if it was intentional or not but just thought I'd share that

Epitaph Europe use the same Dutch plant for their releases as Music On Vinyl, thus the resemblance when they do heavy weight pressings. Actually I got the recent Tad - 'Infrared Riding Hood' LP by MOV at the same time as the Title Fight album and they are completely similar in specifications, right down to the exact same blue color mix and tone.

Love that I bought this at a time when only black was available and then they proceeded to put up a preorder for the white and grey marble one. Oh well.  Anyone know how many black are pressed, or is this just going to be an open ended color they keep repressing on?

If your copy sounds fine then the color/pressing info shouldn't matter. In fact, from what I can tell those grey copies are janky. Chasing limited variants and whatnot is a slippery slope my friend and not worth the hassle. Anyways, welcome to the boards.