TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

Very pleased with the sound my black variant puts out. Only a few pops at the very beginning but as soon as " murder your memory " starts it clears up and no problems on the rest of the record. Kind of bummy that the grey variant came out that way. On the real though I'm trying to get every variant so anyone letting go of that HT white ( store manager told me that no phoenix az hot topics actually got it in store ) and the FYE white & black, and the ever so lucky UK blue variant please feel free to PM me. I know asking for the blue is probably pushing it but I'm willing to pay.

Thanks everyone..

P.S. I think Dizzy is my favorite track, so good!

Just got my grey copy (shipped to New Brunswick, Canada) and I am not noticing any surface noise or sound issues. Mine came out in a darker grey, looks pretty cool, but that euro blue looks unreal!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that my grey copy sounds great, so it must be a random issue.

I received my grey copy yesterday in Ontario. People really weren't kidding about the poor quality of the record itself. The jacket wasn't damaged, but the record is thin as hell (it makes a floppy sound like bristol board) and is warped. Definitely not worth $18. Giving it a listen now though, and other than a bit of surface noise in the very beginning, it's been fine so far sound wise. I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Several pages back, a user posted that "Head In The Ceiling Fan" made it obvious that TF would be progressing to the sound on this album and I'm having a difficult time making that connection, especially after Spring Songs. Am I the only one?

yes

Still waiting on my grey copy, it was shipped close to two weeks ago.

Obviously a good half hour after after complaining here, the mail men shows up with the record.

Holy shit what a thin record, I am surprised it hasn't warped yet. Not too excited to receive my copies from GoHasting and Hot Topic if they are equal as thin.

European pressing is way better IMHO.