TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

4 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Uh, what? I'm pretty sure my reputation 'round these parts is pretty dang close to sterling. But you're entitled to your opinion regardless.

And yeah, I have the original tour press with the sticker but I also have a regular retail version and I'm currently in the process of thinning my collection, so if someone is looking for that original tour press, they should PM me with an offer. Not that big of a deal, man.

and Scott.  

that's a pretty ingenious plan to hold on to that record for a year so then you can flip it for hundreds of dollars.

good job!! :)

On 7/16/2016 at 2:17 PM, poweredbytrust said:

thank you for your help so far. Getting a clear is not an option for me unfortunately as it comes out at about $40 shipped to my country. If the US retail copy is fine, I'll just get that one as it is also available over here.

In case you actually do spin it any time soon, your feedback about the pressing is very welcome as reference! :-)

All pressings have these weird reverb heavy vocals and soft drums on them. Would not recommend

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 10:55 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Repress from Newburry Comics. Alright price if you don't already own this. https://www.newburycomics.com/products/title_fight-hyperview_exclusive_lp?variant=39974845153460

Am I missing something or was the Newbury Comics exclusive $69.99? 

Also, small gripe but I dislike how similar this color is to past variants. 

1 hour ago, dork337 said:

Am I missing something or was the Newbury Comics exclusive $69.99? 

Also, small gripe but I dislike how similar this color is to past variants. 

Newbury has been known to mark up their own exclusives (even further) when they start to run low - or sellout and then some copies are “found”.