This is better than the whole Deja thing...

So last night I went to go see Mike Kinsella (Owen), Kevin Devine, and Andy Hull at Southpaw in Brooklyn. After Mike performed, I interviewed him for my webzine. We got on the topic about Cap'n Jazz's LP and I told him I've been looking for a copy now for a while. He said he has an extra copy at his mom's house that he'll give to me and only make me pay how much the shipping is.

God I love this guy in a non gay way.

Dude, you must've been high off of life the whole night. That's awesome!

- Jeff

Oh I was. The guy gets too much crap, when he's truly a great guy.

I don't think he gets much shit at all...everyone always, ALWAYS has nice things to say about him.

It's ALWAYS Tim who gets shit...even in Chicago.

Oh I was. The guy gets too much crap, when he's truly a great guy.

I don't think he gets much shit at all...everyone always, ALWAYS has nice things to say about him.

It's ALWAYS Tim who gets shit...even in Chicago.

People get Tim and Mike mixed up a lot and just end up giving both of them shit. But what I meant was, at shows everyone is an asshole and just ignores him while he's playing at they just talk to their friend next to them. I was getting so pissed last night when people were rudely just talking as if no one was on stage.

lucky night eh?

Yea, nothing is better than interviewing your favorite musician and then have him tell you he's going to give you a copy of one his rarest records. He also let me listen to one of his songs by his band with his wife, Shirts and Skins. I can't wait for them to put out their EP.