Token Entry- From Beneath the Streets LP reissue

MATW Records

Yo! We've been talking about it for years, and it's finally seeing the light of day. We're happy to announce that our reissue of Token Entry's From Beneath the Streets is almost out, and we're currently taking pre-orders for it. Take a look:
http://www.matwrecords.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=27&osCsid=5ececb038c288606a1bf1a69f6d64eb3

So, the official ship date for this is December 12, but the records are on their way from the plant now and we should have them next week, so we can probably ship the preorders much earlier than 12/12. Probably in 2 weeks or so.

There will be colored wax: in addition to the regular pressing, 100 will be on purple marble, and 200 on clear (Revelation will be getting 50 of these clears for their mail-order. I believe you can already pre-order through them as well.)

Also, we've still got copies of the Pagan Rituals and Altered Boys 7"s, though we're running low on AB 7"s. Now is a good time to pick them up. We still have a few on yellow wax.

TokenEntryFBTS_web.jpg

The LPs came in. Of course, it just wouldn't be a vinyl release without something going wrong. There was a bit of a mishap with the pressing. We were supposed to get 200 copies on clear, and 100 copies on opaque lavender/ purple. (The regular pressing is on randomly mixed vinyl, so they're all kind of a reddish/ purplish marble.) Well, the lavender records didn't come in. The pressing plant is on it, and we should have these soon, but I don't have an exact ETA yet. If you pre-ordered one of these, expect to hear from me in the next few days about how you want to proceed. (Likewise, if you place an order before I get them in, I'll hit you up about it as well.)

TE_firstpress.jpg