Whats your favorite atmosphere to listen to your vinyl?

For me vinyl creates an atmosphere all on its own but there are many ways that vinyl can be played in conjunction with another type of atmosphere (solo, candle lit, community, drugs, alcohol, etc) lol

My personal favorite seems to be late at night after the wife has gone to bed i go into the music room, search the shelf for something that calls my name... pour a whiskey, drop the needle and lean back in the recliner. 

Whats your favorite way to EXPERIENCE vinyl? 

I have to be in a mood that I don't want to do anything but listen to music.

If I start surfing the web or doing anything else, I feel as if I lose the value of buying vinyl. I notice that I miss my favorite parts.

The whole point of it to me is that you have to listen to the whole record in its entirety, because it sounds better on vinyl. That warmth it has that you can't get on a digital album or CD.

I'm probably trippin' but yeah.

I have to be in a mood that I don't want to do anything but listen to music.

If I start surfing the web or doing anything else, I feel as if I lose the value of buying vinyl. I notice that I miss my favorite parts.

The whole point of it to me is that you have to listen to the whole record in its entirety, because it sounds better on vinyl. That warmth it has that you can't get on a digital album or CD.

I'm probably trippin' but yeah.

I agree with this.

For some reason I instantly thought of getting a CRAP record player for the bathroom...for pooping time.

$_57.jpg