PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

I'm pretty sure the amazon version will be gatefold but black vinyl. I don't see why the packaging would be different. In the face of a doubled price, I'd settle for the black. Oh, and I did. pre-ordered on amazon. Can't beat $16.99 plus it could potentially drop lower and the lower price would be secured.

I'm pretty sure the amazon version will be gatefold but black vinyl. I don't see why the packaging would be different. In the face of a doubled price, I'd settle for the black. Oh, and I did. pre-ordered on amazon. Can't beat $16.99 plus it could potentially drop lower and the lower price would be secured.

I think I'm gonna PO as well and hopefully we'll find out if there's any other differences in the versions before release date.

Travis, packaging the same on the Hot Topic version? And I second GAOG and EMDM so hard. High End of Low too for that matter. 

I haven't listened to anything since Holywood, which was pretty meh. Portrait and ACS are by far his best albums.

I'll agreethat everything post Holywood is far below everything tha came before it but Holywood is a pretty underrated album. I'd love to see him match that one. I always enjoy the new stuff but nothing beats that Portrait to MA run.

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive gray vinyl

Can you tell us anything about the packaging? The Kings Road deluxe describes some elaborate packaging, and I'd be surprised if it's replicated in the $16.99 version at Amazon. Any insight is appreciated.

Now that I think about it. The Built to Spill - Ultimate Alternative Waivers reissue was sloughton gatefold with tip on art and color vinyl for about $24. So I guess it can be done.

I'll agreethat everything post Holywood is far below everything tha came before it but Holywood is a pretty underrated album. I'd love to see him match that one. I always enjoy the new stuff but nothing beats that Portrait to MA run.

Holywood is a masterpiece imo. Portrait through Holywood are damn near perfect.

How do you feel about Eat Me, Drink Me?   I was not crazy about Golden Age, High End of Low, or Born Villain, but EMDM, IMO, was great.  

Agreed on your statement too. 

I really enjoyed Golden Age & Born Villain. Had a tough time getting into EMDM & HEOL. I'll have to give EMDM another shot based on your reco though