PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

This is a great record. It's got a lot more glam rock sound that the 90's industrial holdover sound he's been doing. You can hear the New York Dolls, Bowie, and T.Rex influence for sure.

Can anyone get their hand on an extra 10" for me? I'll pay you for your trouble!

More similar to Mechanical Animals ?

Man, the black is super basic, not even a printed inner sleeve or any album credits. It does come with a download card. Can we get some pics from someone who picked up the deluxe white? If it's gatefold and printed inners I'll consider. I mean I guess I can't be too upset about the black at the amazon price point but still. 

Man, the black is super basic, not even a printed inner sleeve or any album credits. It does come with a download card. Can we get some pics from someone who picked up the deluxe white? If it's gatefold and printed inners I'll consider. I mean I guess I can't be too upset about the black at the amazon price point but still.

There's an unboxing video up the page. No prints inners, but they are polylined, and there are s few art prints included.

How did you find this out? I'm mainly asking because I'm wondering if the black comes with the bonus tracks.

How did you find this out? I'm mainly asking because I'm wondering if the black comes with the bonus tracks.

It does come with bonus tracks and I found it out by having it in my hands and spinning it right now. It's 33 not 45 rpm which surprises me a bit. It does sound really good though.

Also, the standard comes in poly sleeves, not like the deluxe but just clear ones but still very nice sleeves for the price. I'm glad the offered options too. As nice as the deluxe looks I still think it should be $30-$35 tops, not $40 but as you said, hard to complain when a perfectly serviceable version is out there for under $20. 

It does come with bonus tracks and I found it out by having it in my hands and spinning it right now. It's 33 not 45 rpm which surprises me a bit. It does sound really good though.

Also, the standard comes in poly sleeves, not like the deluxe but just clear ones but still very nice sleeves for the price. I'm glad the offered options too. As nice as the deluxe looks I still think it should be $30-$35 tops, not $40 but as you said, hard to complain when a perfectly serviceable version is out there for under $20.

Thanks so much for the response. I'm glad to know it came with them.