PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

Ok. I was confused because on the deluxe edition I didn't see that it also came with art prints. They are pretty sweet prints but I'm good with $20ppd. Just opened my package from amazon but have not yet listened. Will do so soon.

No worries. I was getting a bit annoyed by posts, but I figured this was better than being a jerk. It does have a lot of versions.

Anybody seeing him this tour? I've got tickets for Pitt next Friday. Hoping he plays several off the new one but the way his set lists go I'm not holding my breath.

Here's the setlist from last night. Looks like you got your wish. I'm really considering checking him out in Chicago...

1. "Deep Six
  2. "Disposable Teens"
  3. "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"
  4. "Great Big White World"
  5. "Third Day of a Seven Day Binge"
  6. "mOBSCENE"
  7. "This Is the New Shit"
  8. "The Dope Show"
  9. "Cupid Carries a Gun"
  10. "The Beautiful People"
  11. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (Acoustic)
  12. "The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles"
  13. "Killing Strangers"
  14. "Personal Jesus"
  15. "Mister Superstar"/"Warship My Wreck"
  16. "Coma White"

Were you there?  If so, we were at the same show

I'm 31 and I've been a huge fan of his since I was 12 and that was the first time I've ever seen him, so he could have been awful and I still would have loved it.  I do wish he would have incorporated more from Antichrist, or anything from Portrait; but I understand he has new albums.  That don't mean I have to like 'em though.

His set lists get smaller as his career gets longer.

It boggles the mind. I've seen the guy on every tour since Portrait, and I long ago gave up on those songs coming back, though he did play Get Your Gunn in Europe last summer. Bottom line, new songs and not a total greatest hits set is all I can hope for at this point. I thought he played the right stuff from the new album, maybe add Odds of Even in the encore. Hopefully the positive reviews for the new album encourage him to keep playing it.

I mean he should drop Mobscene and Personal Jesus for more ACS or Portrait but again, don't hold your breath. The 2008 tour was the last one to have a really great set list.

You know what sucks? I didn't see that there was an option to buy only the white vinyl from Kingsroadmerch. They hid the music only in a weird tab that doesn't look like a link at all. So now I have a shirt coming that I will never wear. Oops.

With his face, like every other shirt post Holy Wood era. I was disappointed to see they didn't bring back the classic shock logo shirt for this tour. 

Had to run over to Hot Topic and make sure my order was still there. Shipped yesterday. Never been one for multiple variants, but with Manson's lack of largely pressed vinyl catalog, I had to variant hound this one. I feel the pain of not having the record form of all my favorite albums of his. Can't miss out on this one. I was listening to this yesterday. It's a really good album. There is hope for the future! Born Villain was decent, this one is way better in my opinion.

Had to run over to Hot Topic and make sure my order was still there. Shipped yesterday. Never been one for multiple variants, but with Manson's lack of largely pressed vinyl catalog, I had to variant hound this one. I feel the pain of not having the record form of all my favorite albums of his. Can't miss out on this one. I was listening to this yesterday. It's a really good album. There is hope for the future! Born Villain was decent, this one is way better in my opinion.

well said homie