PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

i should have my amazon copy (love that white) in the next day or so, cant wait to spin, does anyone have both versions, wondering if one copy sounds better than the other...

Also, I will not use my download card, if someone wants it, let me know

So far I just have the grey, and it sounds great. I'll be grabbing the white when it comes through my shop. I'll let you know then. Should be a day or two.

i should have my amazon copy (love that white) in the next day or so, cant wait to spin, does anyone have both versions, wondering if one copy sounds better than the other...

Also, I will not use my download card, if someone wants it, let me know

Barring random pressing defects, there will be no difference unless comparing US and Euro pressings. According to deadwax inscriptions they are different cuts.

Buddy snagged one of the HT versions for me, got lucky on that. Said it was the last one in the store.

I saw Manson Friday night at Stage AE in Pittsburgh and he sounded great. Vocals were tight and he wasn't drunk and stumbling through the show, seemed very energetic and into it. I could bitch about the set list, but at this point I've come to terms with how that works with his shows. If you're on the fence about seeing this promo tour, it seems like a good time to see him. 

If anyone is still looking for the Third Day 10" there's a guy on discogs selling a bunch of them, landlocked music. It started at $9.99, which isn't terrible and seems to be creeping up each time he sells one. I did it, cause clearly I'm an idiot. It came sealed, so there you have it, if you really want one. 

If anyone is still looking for the Third Day 10" there's a guy on discogs selling a bunch of them, landlocked music. It started at $9.99, which isn't terrible and seems to be creeping up each time he sells one. I did it, cause clearly I'm an idiot. It came sealed, so there you have it, if you really want one.

That's a good deal if you factor in other resellers prices.