PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

So I picked up the deluxe white vinyl from my local for $38. Super nice package, haven't spun it  yet. Mine is the cookingvinyl COOKLP62 which discogs say is the EU version. So there's a Loma Vista White version as well? Any differences there we're aware of? Pretty weird my local store would get the EU version. What's the catalog number for the rest of you who picked this up in the US? 

Heads up!

Born Villain LP $13.48 new on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Born-Villain-Marilyn-Manson/dp/B007KL8WAM

I haven't really enjoyed born villain when I've tried listening to it, but it bothers me that that's the only album I don't have... so I'll cave.

camelcamelcamel says this is the lowest it's been on amazon, but hottopic.com seems to say it was once only $0.98 ;)

Got my Hot Topic exclusive in the mail from Hot Topic today. Very excited to spin this. Here's the kicker. I ordered it to be sent to the store, but it was sent to my house. Yay free shipping!

i should have my amazon copy (love that white) in the next day or so, cant wait to spin, does anyone have both versions, wondering if one copy sounds better than the other...

Also, I will not use my download card, if someone wants it, let me know