Cartoons thread!

I know I've seen an anime thread and "what are you watching" in general threads, but I want to talk about cartoons!

For as many Breaking Bad's or Boardwalk Empires I watch I still find myself enjoying cartoons more often than not - and with lots of alternative media outlets rising, there are some really solid ones out right now - along with some new/old classics.

If you agree at all, let's do this!

Some of my "current" favorites:

• Gravity Falls
  • Over The Garden Wall
  • Regular Show
  • Bee and Puppycat
  • Teen Titans, GO!
  • Adventure Time
  • Steven Universe

Some "new" classic:

• Spongebob Squarepants
  • Fairy Oddparents
  • Chowder
  • Misadventures of Flapjack
  • Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
  • The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Some of my childhood favorites:

• Dexter's Lab
  • Recess
  • The Weekenders
  • Doug
  • Hey Arnold!
  • CatDog
  • Angry Beavers
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • As Told by Ginger
  • Rugrats
  • Rugrats: All Grown Up
  • Kim Possible

And those are just kids shows..

• Simpsons
  • Bobs Burgers
  • Futurama
  • The Brak Show
  • Space Ghost Coast to Coast
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  • Sealab 2021
  • Harvey Birdman
  • Moral Oral

I'm a thousand percent sure I'm missing a ton and that's already quite a list...

I love cartoons I really feel for kids now they don't have shit.

this so much. all this super extreme animated bullshit. but also, i kind of feel for you based on your childhood favorites. go back and watch Jem, TMNT, He Man, GI. Joe, TRANSFORMERS. the list goes and on and on and blows pretty much everything out of the water.

I'm 31 years old & one of the best things that has happened to me is discovering the entire series of Doug is free with Amazon Prime. I've been forcing my wife to binge watch it with me lately (including yesterday).

HER: "It's not as good as I remember."

ME: "Please sign these divorce papers."

Binge watched Clarence the other day, loved it. Flapjack was amazing. The art style on Chowder is incredible. Rick and Morty is hilarious.

I was partial to Squidbillies for the first few seasons, and I watched an episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries the other day and didn't hate it.

Also, not reeeeally a cartoon, it was stop motion, but Bump In The Night was a favorite of mine as a kid. Also Eek, the Cat.

this so much. all this super extreme animated bullshit. but also, i kind of feel for you based on your childhood favorites. go back and watch Jem, TMNT, He Man, GI. Joe, TRANSFORMERS. the list goes and on and on and blows pretty much everything out of the water.

I'm only 21 so a lot of those are before my time, but I was mad into thundercats because it was my dads favorite so I saw a ton of that.

And then, obviously older stuff i almost didnt feel like I needed to list, ex: Flintstones, Jetsons, Looney Tunes, Space Ghost, Secret Squirrel, etc.

I remember seeing and enjoying a lot of TMNT but it never grabbed a hold of me.

Invader Zim

Batman: The Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Courage The Cowardly Dog

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Spongebob

Clone High

Rick & Morty

The Oblongs

American Dad

Venture Bros.

Metalocalypse

Those are probably my favorite ever.  Supposedly Jon Glazer (Delocated, Parks & Rec, Girls) signed a deal with Adult Swim a while ago for a cartoon called "Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter" but I haven't heard anything about it since I first heard about it earlier this year.  I really hope it's still gonna happen cause Jon Glazer is the best.