Run For Cover Black Friday Warehouse Special

amnorth

There definitely won't be a lot of tests, although there will be some. It's more so rare colors of stuff that were returned to us for whatever reason, and random stuff we have lying around. I saw a Tigers Jaw flexi, I'll throw a copy of Silo in there, first press colors of Colourmeinkindness, etc. 

I know this is less enticing but we will be ebaying a bunch of current tests soon. We have so, so, so, so many of these fucking things at this point, 120 releases x however many tests per record takes up a LOT of room, and as a lot of you know I was in the hospital for 2 months this summer and along with that comes some unfortunate hospital bills (pretty sure without insurance it would have been over a million dollars LOL). So yeah, I know you guys are sick of labels doing that but its going to happen and I think you'll be able to get some good deals on stuff.

But yeah if you're in Boston please come hang out with us. If you are coming feel free to let us know what you'd like to see, no guarantees but it would help for sure.

would really love to get the tigers jaw acoustic series and chemicals flexi, as well as the first press two worlds blue. it'll be interesting to see what they pull out

I've got a copy of the the first press Two Worlds on light blue if you're interested.

Also, since I'm thinking about it, are The Tower And The Fool still around?  That's one of my favorite releases to come out on RFC.  I'd love to hear any type of follow up.

Nah, the raspier voiced singer Chris quit more or less. They kept it going for a bit with just Alex doing vocals, but not for long. Definitely one of my favorite records we've released and easily one of my favorite bands on the label to see. Sucks they were one of our only Boston area bands to ever be on the label. I think they could have been ginormous. 

Shiiiiiit, Jeff. I'd be willing to take some of them WHIRR and related test off your hands...we just gotta reach agreements on prices and whatnot. Ha! 

;)

But seriously...I'm glad and happy that you're doing so much better after your ordeal in the hospital. 

Thank you! I am doing fine now 

They were from Boston?! I always assumed they were from somewhere near the South haha.

Speaking of long lost RFC bands.. any info on Mockingbird Wish Me Luck?? They were great.

They sort of fizzled out around the time of the 7" we put out coming out. If you haven't heard it check out their "Branches" 7" that came out before the one we did, the first track American Homes is their best song I think.

RIP Tower and the Fool, only heard them bc of the Mixed Signals comp and fell in love. Warped last year Alex didn't have a card reader on him so I offered to go use the RFC tent card reader so I gave the label $15 but then I ran into Alex again later and he was giving me the record for free. Them and Cloakroom are the best RFC jawns

And if we're asking about semi-inactive bands, what's the dealio w CSTVT? I know he's a doctor, right?

They sort of fizzled out around the time of the 7" we put out coming out. If you haven't heard it check out their "Branches" 7" that came out before the one we did, the first track American Homes is their best song I think.

Yeah, that single is great.. the EP is good too, though I think that came first.