Run For Cover Black Friday Warehouse Special

amnorth

Has anyone asked if the OOP records are going to be priced normally?  That'll suck if you guys show up to find out that they're all like $30.

They are not normally priced, but they're also very reasonable if you ask me. All those records besides the CIS and TJ 7"s go for more than $30 online. A few of them A LOT more. There's also pretty much one of everything. They're all significantly cheaper than ebay/discogs prices. 

They are not normally priced, but they're also very reasonable if you ask me. All those records besides the CIS and TJ 7"s go for more than $30 online. A few of them A LOT more. There's also pretty much one of everything. They're all significantly cheaper than ebay/discogs prices. 

But are they cheaper than, "Nice guy on Vinyl Collective" prices?  ;)

They had blank labels, I don't know we had them to be honest, but it wasn't with the intention to sell a limited version later. I think they got pressed accidentally.

Either way, happy to own 1 im almost done with my "most limited 1st press" collection of tj just need that cmj cover and a tour press of the s/t