display/storage option. taking pre-orders now.

geoffpeckjr

I'm not sure where the price will land... Retailers will set the price.

So you plan to get right into big box stores? I would image you would have to sell them yourself, prove it to be a viable product, before you get orders from big box stores. It would be fairly easy to get it made, set up a site, sell and ship them yourself...the reason I was asking price points. The financial back ground in me is seeing this as an easy start up.

So you plan to get right into big box stores? I would image you would have to sell them yourself, prove it to be a viable product, before you get orders from big box stores. It would be fairly easy to get it made, set up a site, sell and ship them yourself...the reason I was asking price points. The financial back ground in me is seeing this as an easy start up.

I planned to sell them personally until I was approached. Still working on a plan. Didn't think that would be an option.

I planned to sell them personally until I was approached. Still working on a plan. Didn't think that would be an option.

Are they collapsible? Easy to store when not in use? Is the packaging bulky? Small record stores have small spaces, if my store was to carry them we would need to be able to hang them up on those little shelve hook thingys.

In my mind, selling them personally would be the way to go at first. With a business plan, cost to make/price to sell are/how to market are the first needs to know. Which is why I asked price points. Regardless, I hope you succeed.

Are they collapsible? Easy to store when not in use? Is the packaging bulky? Small record stores have small spaces, if my store was to carry them we would need to be able to hang them up on those little shelve hook thingys.

information you would find in a business plan...